" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Monday, August 13, 2012

{ So I lay me down... }

it is not so much of the destination of victory,
but the journey of how He got us there.
it is through this time, where our character is perfected each time and fall.

(working in progress...)

-----

"in utter abandonment, i lay myself down, and turning to You and only You to not only cause us to overcome, but walk in the destiny which You've already planned. our weapon is not formed in our self resistance, but in the truth that will set us free.

and when transformation comes, true transformation, it shall come to us unexpected and unscripted. that way, we will all know it was only You to blame.

we shall overcome, and triumph in Your glory from above."

No comments:

Post a Comment