" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Saturday, August 4, 2012

{ Because He's in it, it's perfect. }

there is not perfect family, ministry, work, relationship, life-partner if it didn't have Jesus in it. because He is in it, it is then perfect.

even beyond what we would ever are to dream, ask or inculcate. that is how God like it:

jobs that were once said it cannot be done, that our human mindset has undermine the life of the situation, and that the possible seems like a daydream.

there is simply no area of my life, that i do not need His grace in. simply... none...

"His story is perfection, and I am in Him."
- C. Lentz

No comments:

Post a Comment