" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Monday, August 20, 2012

{ Because my trust is in the One who first loved me. }

even when things are unclear and still processing, Your shall shine it with Your light, revealing what truly is underneath it all and only putting weight to what is Godly.

because my trust is in the One who first loved me. expectations of change and acceptance of advice from men is not placed as priority -- blind spots from men can still be a blind spot as only You got the view from above.

it is Your presence in me that will light the way. and it is Your truth that is setting me free.

-----

"i have no fear or anxiety, i trust in the Lord with all my heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment