" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

{ DevoRepost: Let God, be God – J. Osteen }

What a reminder, and a timely one as well.

“Rest in the Lord, be still in His presence,
and wait patiently, trust Him to act.”

Psalm 37:7 (NKJV & NLT)


“If you are trying to orchestrate things to happen your way on your timetable, you are only going to frustrate yourself. At some point you have to run those circumstances over to God and trust that He has your best interest at heart.

Chose to let God be God of the situation. Take your hands off and trust Him. Then worship Him as it is one of the best ways to set your heart and mind in the right place.

Worship is a sign that you are trusting God, worry is a sign that you are trying to control things.

Father, I choose to release every care and concern into Your loving hands. I refuse to worry and choose to trust. Fill me with Your peace. Show me Your ways as I surrender every area of my heart and life to You.”

No comments:

Post a Comment