" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Friday, August 10, 2012

{ In His time / I will wait. }

all along, I’ve been trusting Him with my best,
all along I’ve been putting my faith in making my way work,
all along I’ve been desiring what I deemed was the greatest.

And all this while, He wanted me to trust Him with His best,
all this while He wanted me to put my faith in making His way work,
all this while, He has been desiring what He knows is greater than one can ever deserve.

-----

“You have taught me to wait on You, and though it is a long journey to walk through, You never once gave in with impatience but rather letting me in on the beautiful things when a woman trusts You. This is what it is like living in Your time. All things cannot help but be beautiful.

I will wait.”

No comments:

Post a Comment