" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

{ Resolution for Women - Priscilla Shirer }

  • Know your season in which you can give your best to
  • In what you think you have given up, He will invest in you so much more
  • You want the legacy in what the younger generation wants to have
  • Giving your best in what the primary roles God has called you in that season
  • What has He called you to do right now? And do it and do it with your best.
  • My Best: I will seek to devote the best of myself, my time and my talents to the primary roles the Lord has entrusted to me in this phrase or season of my life.
  • Seasons will change and pretty soon those "no's" will become "yeses".
  • You never go wrong if you do what He says.
  • Matt 5:48
  • Perfect is to be whole, complete and lacking with nothing.
  • It is not a command to be faultless and everything to be straight but it means that we want this area of life is to be whole and complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment