" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Monday, April 29, 2013

{ He's looking for YOU! }


"As I painted this piece I found myself looking into His eyes, and wondering 
"Who is He looking for?"

One day I thought, maybe He's looking for me. 

The Savior knows and loves each of us. And no matter how far we may wander, He will never stop seeking us until He has found us and carried us home." 

Artist: Liz Lemon Swindle

[Repost: W. Prince via Instagram]

-----

i teared with a shot of His love as i read this... sometimes we find ourselves looking for Him... asking the ridiculous question of "where art Thou?" where all this while, Grace was right in front of us! looking and hoping that our wondrous eyes could stop being distracted by our surroundings, and meet with His.

for it is Grace who has found us, it is Grace who will carry us to the Father, and we shall hear these glorious words that has already marked our life for the eternal...

"My beloved, welcome home."

No comments:

Post a Comment