" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Friday, April 12, 2013

{ Day 12: Jesus Is_ - J&C. Smith }



  • Hebrews 13: "I will never fail you or abandon you. So you can say, The Lord is helper, so I can have no fear, what can mere people do to me?"
  • How would you think or act differently if you face every challenge if Jesus is with you and on your side?
  • How would you play the game if you knew you were gonna win?
  • Live in confidence and peace beacuse you know what the outcome is going to be
  • When is comes to fear and lack of confidence, death is the greatest fear and Jesus overcame our ultimate source of fear which is death itself
  • The confidence in Jesus cannot be andchored in our situations and circumstance
  • Our confidence is in His unchanging-ness and it can only come from Jesus and knowledge of His love for us
  • Whatever the day is going to bring, we face it with confidence with a God that never change

No comments:

Post a Comment