" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Monday, April 15, 2013

{ Easter Single 2013: Man of Sorrows - Hillsong }


Man of sorrows Lamb of God
By His own betrayed 
The sin of man and wrath of God 
Has been on Jesus laid 

Silent as He stood accused 
Beaten mocked and scorned 
Bowing to the Father's will 
He wore a crown of thorns 

Oh the nails that tore His flesh 
The sword that pierced His side 
The tree that bore the innocent 
Our Saviour crucified 

Oh that rugged cross my salvation 
Where Your love poured out over me 
Now my soul cries out Hallelujah 
Praise and honour unto Thee 

Sent of heaven God's own Son 
To purchase and redeem 
And reconcile the very ones 
Who nailed Him to that tree 

Now my debt is paid 
It is paid in full 
By the precious blood 
That my Jesus spilled 

Now the curse of sin 
Has no hold on me 
Whom the Son sets free 
Oh is free indeed 

See the stone is rolled away
Behold the empty tomb 
Hallelujah God be praised 
He's risen from the grave

No comments:

Post a Comment