" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A True Friend!

When I was younger, I use to think that having a big amount of friends would mean a great deal to me. It's sad that we let numbers determine our social status or so called "popularity".

As time drifts away.. Certain friends do too! If I ask all of you's who your real true friends are, you's would only be able to name a handful out of the bunch. Ask yourself,

" Who are the ones that will really stay with you in times of trouble and will not flee? "
" Who are the ones that will care for you, and not hurt you? "
" Who are the ones that will give you advise and not put you down? "

You get my point.

I reckon God has placed people in our company for different purposes. They each individually and as a group play a different role and have various positions in our lives.

Whether will it be an acqintance, a hi-bye friend or a real close buddy that you's go way back, their still impact us in many ways. This includes the small things that they do to just put that smile on your face.

But the only person that can keeps us continually smiling, lift us up in times of need, shows us the unfailing love that we seek, is the one and only,

JESUS (:

What a friend I found!

..your faithful than a father,
..your faithful than a mother,
..your faithful than a brother,
..your faithful than a sister,
..your faithful to me always!

much love to you.

;saviour
;constant companion
;and best friend!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment