" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Sunday, April 8, 2007

// At The Cross..

By: Hillsong (Mighty To Save, 2006)


Verse 1

Oh Lord You’ve searched me,
You know my way;
Even when I fail You,
I know You love me.

Your holy presence,
Surrounding meIn every season,
I know You love me;
I know You love me.

Chorus
At the cross I bow my knee,
Where Your blood was shed for me,
There’s no greater love than this.
You have overcome the grave,
Your glory fills the highest place,
What can separate me now?

Verse 2

You go before me,
You shield my way,
Your hand upholds me;
I know You love me.

And when the earth fades,
Falls from my eyes,
And You stand before me,
I know You love me;
I know You love me.

Bridge
You tore the veil,
You made a way,
When You said that it is done.

- - - - - - -

After watching 'The Passion', it made me realise how much our Saviour went through during His last moments on earth.

With the beating scenes playing, the sight of just the actor's face portraying the immense pain and bodily suffering that Christ took in (when in the first place was not deserved) just makes my heart cry out to Him.

Why Lord, why You?

I know the reason why He gave his life and suffered and died. But it's just the fact that men can be so evil and yet God still shows us the forbearance and send his one and only son to die for our sins is the kind of indubitable love that cannot be broken.

Seriously, who in the right mind would do such a thing? It's only and ultimately our Heavenly Daddy as He adores us!

With a relationship that I have with Him, I feel so secured as I know He's with me ;Always and Forever!

Being a Christian is not a religion, not someone who is protrayed to be a do goodder, not a chore, but a kinship of sheer intimacy that I have that no one and I mean no one can take it away! 

- - - - -

With all I do Lord, I'll honour You!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment