" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

//Birthday Planning Stress..

Initially, I was thinking of just celebrating my 21st with family. However, Dad and Ben are with Mum and Sam in Perth! Great! I’m all by myself!

So then I decided alright fine, I’ll have a tiny bash. Just inviting a number of mates down for dinner! I was contemplating between 2 plcs: Harrys or Timbre.

No doubt I like both but I decided on Timbre as it has a more laid back, chilled out type of atmosphere along with a live band! But I’m annoyed that Timmy! ain't going to be playing there as they will be at New York!
Double Great! They were my main reasons why I choose the place!

More decisions have to be made with food and drinks! Thought it would be over but the issue with the drinks not being a part of the food package was a slight dilemma. My stress levels keep piling up! Triple Great!

I keep thinking it’s all in God’s hands; it’s all in God’s hands! But at times, my mind would just slip away from that thought and I’ll literally go ARGH!

Emotionally, it’s just hit me that I’m turning 21! Some may say, “Oh, only 21?” but I’m saying “OMG, 21!” *Sigh* Guess this is apart of growing up!


Sadly I’m still a Daddy’s and Mummy’s little girl! They will stay with me till they are 150yrs old! I need them to live! I depend on their presence and assistance so that’s why they’re going to be living near me like a bungalow away!


-----
The reluctance of turning 21..

Old as fart..
Walking stick is required..
No longer a baby..
Out of the teens..
Morphing into a aunTY..


The declaration starts..

23042007..
Goodbye teeny lizzie..
Hello Liz..

*Runs to Daddy and Mummy for the very last time..*

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment