" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Sunday, April 1, 2007

//Slashin' on the Last Day..

You's are probably wonderin'.. Slashin'? Huh, What is this womann on bout?
Well, I'll tell ya what I'm on bout!

Let's just say that accidently (and stupidly) cutting myself while doing some media clippings and leaving a trail of fresh red blood towards the sink was not what I had in mind of ending my internship.

Only Kimberley, (one of my colleuge and the ONLY one that's not afraid by the sight of blood) was by my side, aiding to my every need. Then she assisted to have my finger be checked by the company doctor since it did not stop blooding even when pressure was pressed towards it.
I told her it was no drama and it's just a cut but she wouldnt hear it - which is a good thing cause I was WRONG!

During the visit, the assistants there were still trying to stop the bleeding but the doc said it would continue to bleed till the end of the day.

After a multiple times of wrapping and adding more bandages (due to the fact that the previous times, the blood was soaking through), I was told that I would need plastic surgery to fix the tip of my finger.

Hmm, I would rather put my trust in Him since He's the maker as well as healer for my body.

Then I was told to rest and not attend CG but hack, why not? I know, this time I have placed my stubborness to good use!

Sitting outside Mache at Vivo near the boat harbour was rather nice, especially with the scenary of boats and cruise ships passing by and it's surrounding lights.

Carl's junior did not do the job of filling us chickkas, it was Audrey's nice treat of Haagen Diaaz fon du that topped it off! (Cheers babe!)

Oh yeah, and here are the two pictures that Clara (the random dancer) took from our shopping trip of fridges, washing machines and vaccum cleaners!

I got it on with two cardboard old farts in uniforms.

Can someone say yummy?

No comments:

Post a Comment