" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Jesus my Lord my Life!

//Hero of my life..



You came for me..
Your life for mine..
When I couldn't save myself..

You bore my pain..
My sin..
My shame..
Jesus my Lord my life.. 


- - - - - - -


Yes Lord no matter how much I fail You, You still pick me up and save me from my endless thoughts of worries and failures! How I wish I know how much You love me! 
I give it all up to You. It's in Your hands now. My complete strength and trust is in You, My Lord and Saviour. 

Whatever happens, I know it'll be better than I expected, exceedingly and abundantly.

Good things does not happen to us because we expect it or deserve it, But because You love us G.
Without You, I am nothing.

In You and You alone, I place my trust. With the power of the cross, Your blood, I'll reign in absolute victory.

- - - - - - - 

Oh Lord You saved my soul..
Lord You saved my soul..
You came..
For me..
You gave me life..
A higher life..
Your amazing grace..
I sing to give You praise..
Your love..
For me..
It never fails..
It never fails..



*Dwelling in Your presence*

Your beloved daughter,
Liz* xx

No comments:

Post a Comment