" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Friday, September 7, 2007

Ms. Brightside :)

It's been offically been a:

1 month..
24
days
..
576 hours..
34560 minutes..
and 2073600 seconds.. 



that I've been in Perth!


Do I still miss Singapore? Yes! Do I want to go back? Yes! Do I hate it here? Not really.. Thanking God for every 24 days, 576 hours, 34560 minutes and 2073600 seconds that my bum chum self have been here :)


I'm grateful for everything He has done for me and given me! No matter the deal, No matter the challenges and No matter what happens.. 


" He's right here! "


Though my future is undecided.. is planned over and over again.. has it's uncertainities and sometimes feared for..


" He has plans to prosper me! "


So I shall not fear.. I shall not struggle.. and I shall not fight.. I'm already walking on Victorious and Prosperious ground! Each step I take.. I'm getting higher and higher!


" I will soar with You above the storm! " 


As Still as I'm going to be.. Knowing that You Are Near! Jesus, You are By My Side.


" Always Your with me.. "
" Your hand will lead me.. "
" My trust is in Your name! "


*Your Joy is My Strength!*

No comments:

Post a Comment