" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Big Girl in a Big World..

I realise that after catching up with some of my old school ladies, it does bring back a bit of high school moments we use to have but in a more 'Mature Version'.

While I was in Singapore for 2 years, the girls have gone through quite a lot that I've missed out on. Most of us got jobs now, married or are gonna-be's and would I say more compose a more 'Womanly Exterior'?


Changes does happen all the time.. As of course we know that it's occurence in our lives can be pretty frequent. Though sometimes our comfort levels are not much there, (with all the fear, uncertainly, worries and what if's) I know that within all that, we're all..



A L.O.G (Lady of God) or W.O.G (Woman of God) is in the making..


Of course who wants to grow up? Your expectancy rates for being right is much higher and you would have to fend for yourself in all situations and challenges by yourself! No more Daddy or Mummy, "It's Just Me!"

Yes, I maybe a Big Girl in a Big World.. But you know what? I'm also a..


Big Girl in a Big World with a Big God!

Now that brings me a tonne of comfort knowing that my Daddy God is watching over me and that He's so big, strong and mighty and..


There's nothing my God cannot do!
(How super awesome is that?)


..how much more you give to me?
..how much more your love for me?
..how much more your heart pours out to me?
..just because you love me!


('How Much More' by New Creation Church)



:: The Power of Your Love ::

No comments:

Post a Comment