" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Letting go.. Letting God.. It's a New Beginning.. :)

I finally realise that I need to let everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) go.. After all the reminiscing about the recent years of my life, I was just thankful for all the moments that He has got me through. I would seriously never imagine all the events that occurred. 



The change from Singapore to Perth which took 9 years of growing up in a different culture, taking hold of the many changes from Primary school to High school and to a final stage of University. 



I have gone through heaps of friends and I mean heaps - Year 7 in Nedlands Pri, FGA Church, High School in Kingsway, A tad from NLCC Church and the last stop was Uni in AIUS. And of course there's the usual Family mates and Randoms and Acquaintances from everywhere! 


The last year was hard letting go. It was real difficult to just move on to a whole other country which I never thought that would happen, ever! But I'm not implying that Singapore is totally foreign to me, but there's just a difference of "being on holidays" and "living there". 



However, A lot has happened within those 2 years and I am most thankful for the last year that I met an amazing God given bunch of awesome people from Church who really impacted and M.A.D (Made A Difference) in my whole entire life that no one has ever done. 


Everyday I thank the Lord for bringing these amazing bunch in my life that not only their have created a immense friendship bond, but a out of this world spiritual bond too! They are the ones that made my last months there unforgettable..


Of course not to mention the ones that I've been at Uni (MIS) and Work (MNG). They made my night life a wild experience which was fun while it lasted! Zouk will never be the same without you ladies! 


Overall, I realise that life does not end here, life does not start good and end just right there, life brings you on a journey of success, goals and love. Being back in Perth was far most the worse transition ever. The one month I was here was an experience which I do not want to go there again.


But you know what? With that said, I have really felt that I have grew a more intimate and realism relationship with Daddy God. Like each day, I learn to just depend on His word and promises and love that will last me through a life time! I yearn for a heart, mind and soul like His and He is truly, amazingly, awesomely indescribable! No one else can ever compare to Him, the one and only!



:: Looking Forward with You ::

No comments:

Post a Comment