" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Life is all about Second Chances..

Wells I do at a certain point agree with that statement.. But I reckon it's all about the plentiful blessings that God has placed in our lives!


We pray pray pray.. And wait wait wait.. Sometimes things happen.. And Sometimes things don't.. What do we do then?



Of course we would do the normal complaining and whining and bitching about "Why don't we get it!" and "Why doesn't it happen!" That's our usual human trait unfortunately.. Some, (like me) would yearn for a Sweet Escape!




" If I could Escape.. "
" ..Now wouldn't that be Sweet? " 
( 'The Sweet Escape' by Gwen Stefani ) 


But how long though? How long do we want to escape from life? Especially from it's down's?!



Honestly speaking, that was the way I felt for a month already since I was in Perth. That everything good in my life was put to a pause, and the rest is playing on slow mode. 


I was beyond the fear.. Beyond the uncertainties.. Beyond the stress.. Beyond the crying.. Beyond the death option, Beyond the roller-coaster ride of emotions.. And beyond livin' in the past that I once had in Singapore.. 


I must look forward!



After the major breakdown.. I cried out my last tear to God and thanked Him for everything that He has done in my life. All thegoodness that He has caused, placed and bestowed upon me. Then I placed my hand in my heart and said:



" Let not my heart be troubled.. "
" Neither let is be afraid.. "


Once all was said and done, all the worries and depression that was surrounding my heart, departed from me. And what was replaced was His Love, Peace and Joy (: 



Jesus I believe in You..
Jesus I belong to You..
Your the reason that I live..
The Reason that I sing..
With all I am..

( 'With All I Am' by Hillsong )



And that was my day like ever since! And you know what?



It is just the beginning of all things good waiting to happen. It is just a season of everything and anything amazing, happy, joyful, blessed and love. And AMEN to ALL of that! 



PS: Thank you Daddy, for the second job opening at Sportsgirl. I'm eternally grateful and I praise you for a second chance at it! Whatever happens, happens. My future is left in your hands!



" To God be the Glory! "


:: Loved Greatly, Deeply and Forever by You ::

No comments:

Post a Comment