" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Break Free!

In His Love..

Yes, I'm going to Break Free and Dance In His Love! Wheeeee!


As my dearie Clara mentioned: "not to struggle and just rest In His Presence", I'mma do just that (: - Thanks for that lovely encouragement love and I'm missin' you's (and the rest of them) like crazy over here!


Anyways~~ It would be just two more days here that makes a month that I've been in Perth. Oh what a month I had.. Or should I say didn't much have?


Whatever happened (even though it did not go as planned), God has the bird eye view of everything and that He sees the bigger picture in my life!


" I trust in You, with all my heart! "

So I'd enough with this so called 'down period' and being strucken by it cos this ain't what a Princess of The Most High is meant to be behaving or acting!


" You are the lifter of my head! "

So I rest in You, for You are my portion! And I will thankfully Sing of Your love forever and Dance in the river with Joy! 


Enough is Enough.. It's time Let Loose and Be Free! Full of His Joy and Goodness as..


" God is Good, All the time! "


Birthday Shoutout:
" Bless'sed 21st the lovely gorgeous Pris! Wish I could have wild it out with you (and the rest) on your Big Day but I'm sure you had an amazing time! May you be blessed, favoured, and loved always! Missing you heaps and heaps! Much much love! xx "




*In Your Freedom*(I will Live)

No comments:

Post a Comment