" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Monday, August 26, 2013

{ Take your number & hold please }

"How do you rush Someone from eternity?

He is God and He holds the key. That's just the deal; He's keeping me here in the place of asking. Sometimes He is more interested in the conversation than giving the answer. He knows me best and He knows how to get the conversation going even if I feel cornered at times. At least now, we're talking and somehow He loves my voice. 

The answer will come, in time and He will make all things beautiful, but for now, I'm here in the waiting room of unanswered prayer."

_Misty Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment