" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Saturday, August 31, 2013

{ Hatchday Blessings & Love to the Queen of My Heart }


"Mad hatchday blessings and love to the queen of my heart who has given me life and a whole new meaning of what womanhood and grace is all about. You have been my constant inspiration and fuel at all times, so where would I be without you M? A woman who have yet reached her prime, and this is just the beginning of what greater youthfulness and abundance to come. Like you boldly declared, no eye nor ear, has seen nor heard that any minds can comprehend His wondrous plans for us. There ain't no beauties that I've yet encountered but you, and I can't even thank you enough. Amen to the crazy you are believing G for. 

Ps. Loving you is like food to my soul "

#MamaLee x

No comments:

Post a Comment