" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

{ Let me walk about the waters, wherever You may call me... }

being His delight, is simply the cause and sole reason of His willingness to give us the miracle we daunt as unrealistic and beyond qualified. here's to the impossible where no man's hand has created for himself. time to doubt your doubts and face up to the new challenge that is greater than one's capability to withhold.

(inspired by j.prince)

"it's on You G, and whatever You got up Your sleeve, i'mma just roll with that which is irrevocable. You're gonna turn the knob, and the undeserved shall boldly struct through the promised door, being shadowed by Your favorable and undeniable grace."

#notbackingdown+atrest+effortless x

No comments:

Post a Comment