" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Thursday, May 23, 2013

{ Sportsgirl: Seeing stars & trends! }


my dream closet down to the thread, like seriously. one can never go wrong with SG with their constant updates and insights on trends and runway inspirations. pity it's a virtual relationship at the moment, but am hoping it does get physical when one kind soul decides to bring it over to sunny singas. time for round two?

#ultimatefaveausbrand


ps. and now you also seen my dream job. what a life to walk into with fashion stories combining an outburst of creativity and extremely wearable collections. i live.

No comments:

Post a Comment