" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Friday, May 3, 2013

{ Hillsong: Jesus is LOVE - Sheila, Pt. 4 }


  • Just the community set up before us, we just felt like we were home
  • Went home as bubbly as ever, that I found this massive treasure
  • Felt like someone was carrying me and it literally was His love that penetrated in my heart
  • I am amazed that God will pick such a person in a mix of such a family and say "Hey, it is YOU that I love."
  • When I sing a song, it not only that I am offering a song, I felt like I am singing into someone and just covering and fighting for them on this side
  • I think that was God's plan in the beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment