" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Friday, May 3, 2013

{ Hillsong: Jesus is LOVE - Pt. 3 }

  • I felt myself compelled to give my life to God and I threw myself in very deep
  • If I hadn't found God, and the circumstance continued the way that they did,, I have no idea what would I be doing, and it definitely won't be the life that I would want
  • My family is now based on what the promises of God are, what the bible stated for my life and not the previous circumstances happened to me and the family i grew up in
  • And I believe it's just God's grace, the way He repairs the relationships inside a broken family

No comments:

Post a Comment