" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Friday, May 3, 2013

{ Hillsong: Jesus is LOVE - Kate, Pt. 6 }

  • Even though I had friends and family around, I felt like it wasn't enough, but nobody understood what I was like
  • It was one person who has seen everything, and that was Jesus, and hat gave me the strength I needed at least in want to try to move forward
  • I know that if God was not the God of second chance, then the collateral damage that I would continue to cause would be devastating
  • Ultimately I would not be able to look at myself to continue on that path
  • We are so blessed to have such a God who is so forgiving and understanding, and I know without that, I wouldn't be the same

No comments:

Post a Comment