" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Thursday, May 10, 2012

{ When there's shaking & rolling, There's also complete trust / I am free }


"though mountains shake, and storms may roll,
i will trust in You, completely."

- dz. 

while worshiping, was really taking in every word and spirit of the bridge..

"Jesus, my Jesus, 
death could not hold You, 
freedom abounds."

oh it just assures us that we shall no longer be chained down,
because once we've been set free, we're completely free indeed.
the chains are way gone.
so let's enjoy what is already place, 
and start dancing in this freedom we definitely know.

"i am free to dannnce!"

No comments:

Post a Comment