" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Thursday, May 17, 2012

{ Through Christ, I can do all things. }


He knows that in life, not all things are easy through the work of our hands, hence He says:

"you can do all things through Me who strengthens you."

what a good reminder knowing that in and of ourselves, we can never come close to the destiny or overwhelming situation that He has placed in us through our own might, but only to be completed through Him.

"my life is in Your hands Lord."

and whatever that is in His hands, shall never be moved. because what God guards, no one can take. we are forever protected and placed in the hands of grace.

"how marvellous and wonderful is our Saviour's love for us?"

No comments:

Post a Comment