" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Monday, May 28, 2012

{ Not my will but His. }


"Sometimes we can get so focused on what we want that we let it consume us.
But when we give our will to God, He works wonders."

- J. Osteen
not my will, but His be done.
to be at the very center of His will, centers everything else.
mighty wonders are birthed from His hands and straight to the lives of men.

we have yet taste the goodness of God,
and will never be satisfied because we know there is always more.
goes the same with His grace, there is a reason why amazing is attached to it.

the only thing that i want to utterly consume my spirit, soul, mind and body is His love, His presence, His peace and His joy that is unspeakable and beyond all understanding.

"I want to know the ways of Your heart Lord, so open my eyes to see the wonder and power of Your name. and to know, that every good and God thing is only by Your grace.

show me, for i yet know nothing."

No comments:

Post a Comment