" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Sunday, January 8, 2012

{ Placed in His worth. }


[Forget About Yourself]
"What's the price of a pet canary? Some loose change, right?
And God cares what happens to it even more than you do.
He pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail—
even numbering the hairs on your head!
So don't be intimidated by all this bully talk.
You're worth more than a million canaries."

- Matt 10:29

/////

"You crowned me, with glory and honour,
and You place me, in Your worth.."

- R. Liew (NCC)

"Yet Jesus has been considered worthy of much greater honor and glory than Moses,
just as the builder of a house has more honor than the house [itself]."

- Hebrews 3:3

And whatever God places, it never remains unchange.

/////

let no one define your worth, but God.
"Jesus answered, If I were to glorify Myself (magnify, praise, and honor Myself),
I would have no real glory, for My glory would be nothing and worthless.
[My honor must come to Me from My Father.]
It is My Father Who glorifies Me [Who extols Me, magnifies, and praises Me],
of Whom you say that He is your God."

- John 8:54

No comments:

Post a Comment