" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Sunday, January 1, 2012

{ New year, but same God.. }


it has been one hour and forty-eight minutes worth of the brand new year everyone is looking forward to -- with great expectations and excitement on what You have already planned, which You will slowly and beautifully reveal in the ordained timing, place, people and purpose which You have pre-set.

the famous three wishes or resolutions that one deems norm, is now no longer set on one's own, personal and deep desires; though there are some deep longing of direction and answers, but this time round..


"i surrender to You.

every single bit of my dreams, secrets, expectations, security, and things pertaining to my very heart itself, and even down to the core of where one's passions lie, i lay me down for Your kingdom to come, and explode into the magnificence of all glory pertaining from You and to You.


on bended knee i come to Your throne of grace, not seeking anything that lacks of pure satisfaction but everything that involves Your very being and character of who my God is. yet another journey containing Your goodness, wildness and fullness

and so it begins.."

No comments:

Post a Comment