" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Thursday, January 26, 2012

{ All I need, is You. }

aanother lesson learnt: that our only dependance at the end of the day, is Him alone -- even after heartfelt volumes of encouragement and grace from a precious GC.

anything from men are usually tempt, but anything from Him, is eternal, and adds on to our life. (and this inc. His voice being anchored through human mics such as C. yes, her steadfast and ability to see the goodness in all hearts of men amazes me once again. wait till it impacts a bigger scale.)

but truly, all we need, is You Lord.
am running into Your arms.
here i am, finally where You belong.
consume me.

"the riches of Your love, will always be enough.
nothing compares to Your embrace."
- Hills (Forever Reign)

No comments:

Post a Comment