" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

✗ Time with D... GOLD ✗

after some quality hours of just chilling with D., i am blown by the truth that he has been such an inspiration to many, and especially me. so much wisdom and grace that overflows... truly his heart is set apart from the usual and i am heavenly proud to be under such anointing and love. to witness the vastness of giving and forgiving this man has and is walking out, baffles my own journey of challenges and lack. he never fails to point me back to the finished work, the living word and the amazing grace that are relentless readily available.

like i always say, there's jesus, and there's D. am undeservingly blessed to be called one of your own, and to hear your voice is like music to my soul. really. may i never, ever, take these moments and even in the everyday for granted. because you are the very reason i am who i am today. love you above and beyond D.

you are the legacy i desire to live out. true, story. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment