" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Monday, August 25, 2014

✗ Grace in, Grace out ✗


pouring out grace comes from a right believe system as JP states. i say, true, story. one may be sitting under such a powerful message, but not chewing on it and living on it's greatness. it is waste masking behind a warmed seat on any given sunday and midweek. i don't want grace to just get me by, but wear it on my spirit, mind, soul and body with the grace gift of breath and life everyday. think we should start letting our walking do the talking, and not the other way around.

grace does not need a platform to holla, but a simple broken vessel like us to be like Him -- heart, hands, feet and everything on this earth for His sake, purpose and mission that is ongoing. He did not miss a beat, neither should we. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment