" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

✗ "Thank You Jesus" by Hillsong ✗


''Enter with the password: 'Thank you!' Make yourselves at home, talking praise. Thank him. Worship him.''

Psalm 100:4 (The Message)

"There was something about the simplicity of those words that we both instantly loved - thanking Him for setting us free and thanking Him for giving everything to rescue us. As Christians, it is important to call to remembrance the day of your salvation. Personally, 
I remember that day so clearly. It was the day I made a decision to follow Jesus and it changed my life forever. I want to always keep it fresh in my heart."

Hannah Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment