" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

✗ Change (Pt. 9) // Sudden-lies.. ✗

as i sit here staring at the corner of my laptop screen which just switched the month from june to july, i just felt this slight stirring that this is where God wants me to be despite not pertaining my own secret desires -- even as far or impossible as they go, and how many times i may attempt making it to happen on my own or run away from, i have hit the limit and realised, i simply, just, can't. i just can't. and that's okay, because this is where the progress of 'coming to an end of oneself' is still on play. truly i have done my part in all that there ever is, could and would have been, and now He shall top up the very rest with left overs. here's to the sudden-lies.

oh yes, and happy canada day. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment