" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Thursday, March 27, 2014

:: Voice of Change ::

"People are so afraid to voice their opinion they try to be nice and all that. I'm once like that. But it gets me nowhere.

Even though I'm not perfect everyday is a life experience and everyday I get to learn. Sometimes the most important thing we need to learn is about ourselves. What we like and what we don't like. And the very most important question to ask ourselves is to ask why we do what we do. 

Once you know your why the how doesn't matter anymore. You will be the voice to the voiceless the advocate to the poor and the beacon of light to the world around you. Everyone of us has a greatness in us that God have already put there in the beginning of time. We just need to utilize it.

As we utilize our talents and gifts we are able to contribute more. Thus empowering more people around us. We do our work with speed and precision. We learn the rules of the game and extend our hand to those that needs help. We give ourselves selflessly and we know that The one up there is please with us. 

So be a voice to the world around us and watch how your life is able to change others!"

Elizabeth Frei

No comments:

Post a Comment