" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Monday, March 31, 2014

:: Only God Truly Knows Us ::

"One thing I love about God is no one can ever convince Him of anything concerning me. Even I cannot convince Him of how bad I am. No one can. I can't convince Him of how good I am. No one can. He does not change His opinion of me by my words or the words that men speak about me. Even the best of men can be swayed, but He can't. This gives me both confidence and comfort knowing that He knows the extreme of my depravity, which I cannot exaggerate, yet He still sees the heights of sincerity and virtue in me. Only with God do the two extremes coexist in the process of maturing.

Only God truly knows us."

Misty Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment