" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Sunday, March 30, 2014

:: Lay Me Down ::


what is to come? i have absolutely no idea. none, at, all. my plans can only go so far.

as i surrender completely to You, with every breathe and everything that i got, i lay it down at Your feet. all burdens, all fears, all doubts, all hurts, all weaknesses, all resources, all dreams, all desires, right where Your grace is.

with each day, You shall fight the battle for me. taking care of every detail and impossibilities that goes beyond any human solution, experience and knowledge. breathe onto me Your very perfect peace, rest and will. and shield me from every opposition there is, making giants as stepping stones.

whom shall i fear? absolutely none. without you, i am nothing.

as the day where You've fearfully and wonderfully made me approaches, the greater shall too arrive as well. i pin all my hopes onto what You have already accomplished. here's my crown, re-polish it with Your effortless glory and grace, that all will know it came from You.

now with everything taken off, each step shall only increase with Your purpose, impact and destiny.

"i am, holding on to You." xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment