" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

{ How blessed I am, to have known someone who is so hard to say goodbye* to }


"true friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to appellation." (george washington)

goodbyes are never easy but inevitable. seems like my inner circle whom i treasure as family is slowly depleting. as opportunities and opened doors have stolen their valued presence to another promise land to reside and conquer, i am left with only photographic memories of the good times and years we were blessed to journey together.


"a day spent with friends is always a day well spent." (unknown)

to the beautiful souls whom i hold so dear, i only wish the best of the very best for each one of you precious gems. your lives has been a life changing experience and inspiration to mine. there could only be brighter and greater days ahead. now we just await for the miraculous and abundance of praise reports around the corner.


"acting is a sense of wonder and magic and mystery for me and when life takes me on a new journey, i simply remember the smile my first ballet recital put on my face and i move forward." (andrea thomson)

now with a new perspective on life which i thought did not ever exist is brewing, it is just a matter of moments this awakening comes to full birth. it is time to venture into a new season and freedom. let our passion and dreams never die, but to be liven out to the fullest with endless possibilities holding no limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment