" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Monday, October 28, 2013

{ Graced & Loved to Serve*, now? }


am at a cross road where the platform of servant hood is interjecting with my personal life and dreams. not saying it is a bad thing, but would i be ready to lay down my passion and run full force for such a cause and responsibility? or rather, for such precious lives that i graciously get to witness and commune with every week? 

as my eyes meet their faces, it just pulls my heart right in, and my mountain of questions starts tumbling down, and i begin to embrace their presence once again -- how i envy their carefree spirits and genuine conversations. they never fail to light up the atmosphere with their joy and randomness that is ultra contagious.

now the journey is getting a tad more serious, and the question of commitment pops up, likewise in any relationship. the reality hits and now i am left with a question, should i go further, or is this where it ends despite my compassion for the souls in front me? surely the peace that i am seeking would come sooner than expected. and same goes... for everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment