" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

{ Overflow - Israel & New Breed }


(Free flow: Lord pour out your spirit
Not just for me and my household
But more
More than enough
Help us to live in the overflow)

Overwhelm me
Overwhelm me with your love
Mercy and grace
Overtake me
Overtake my heart and mind
Exceed my imagination

More than we could ever ask or think
Overflow Overflow Overflow

You're my Lord forever
My God my El Shaddai
Your my Lord forever
You will supply
You will supply
El Shaddai

(Bishop Prince: In this moment right here
we are going to create a space
that before we talk before where are going
we are going to take one moment
and look back over our shoulders 
and see how far God has brought us
 To see that we would not be here tonight had God has not preserved us
protected us 
put His hand on us
put His angels all around us
May ever tongue be lose from the prison complaining and find liberty and praise
May every hand be free to clap and be lifted
May every voice be raised
That wherever the name of Jesus is mentioned
May there will be a testimony
That the heavens are opened
Doors are opened
Our hearts are opened
He is more than enough
He is our El Shaddai
He is our Lord forever)

(Bishop Prince: This is our time to live in the overflow)

More than enough
More than enough
Overflow
Overflow

(Free flow: My God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory)

(Bishop Prince: We are going to speak blessing over our generation
We are going to speak blessings
multi-generational favor coming upon you
That God's blessings with put you in places beyond your education
Open up doors beyond your training
God will drop you in the middle of the biggest days of your life
God will give this generation an abiding presence
Something that you don't have to be stirred up
Something that you don't have to be cranked up
Something that doesn't have to be worked up
May God may set up His tabanacle upon His people
And may the presence of God be with you
May God bless you and strengthen this day
And this generation in the name of Jesus)

You will supply
You will supply
You will supply
El Shaddai

(Bishop Prince: Open up your mouth right here
Right here right here right here
Get a push back in your spirit
Push against the spirit of death
 Push against the spirit of recession
Push against the spirit of the defower
Pray yes in your mouth
Open up your mouth and agree with the promises of God
And say yes
Say yes
Now throw your hands up
And say He will supply
He will supply
He will supply
He will supply)

No comments:

Post a Comment