" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

{ My Times are in Your hands.. Pt. 1 }


"Many delays in our lives have a divine origin.
God is rarely ever early, but He is never late according to His timetable.
Relax and believe that your times are in His hands."

- J. Meyer


indeed our time is in Your hands Lord, hence we need not rush or hurry.
but rather, enjoy every moment You have graciously placed in our lives with a purpose.
nothing has ever caught You in surprise, You always had grace on Your mind.
only You knows all things from beginning and end.
so why should we look in the eye of the storm,
where the eye of our beautiful Saviour is forever upon us?

enough with chasing after my own wants, which You may not think is needful.
this is me laying down all my foolish pride, i give You everything Lord;
all that i am has been rightfully and completely, Yours.
always has been, and always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment