" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Sunday, December 18, 2011

{ Grace of Thanksgiving. Pt. 1 }


after being arrested by not only the amazement of what grace does, but likewise for it's gratitude that comes along with the full revelation, this year has been quite an eventful one -- down to the joy and tears that came with the smiles and cries of 2011.

totally caught off guard but He has been rather faithful in every step and fall which without His hand and saving grace, where would i honestly be? even with the times of doubting and hurting, He has never stopped loving and in fact, loved even more. 


there is only one thing that i can be grateful for, and that is truly the consistency of His never failing love and presence in my life, that simply carries us through this life He has sworn to journey with us -- bringing all things undeserved in abundance portions which could only come from Him.

"how marvelous and wonderful is my Savior's love for me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment