" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

:: Change (Pt. 5) / Stirred... ::

after a random midweek date out, the topics of life cropped up -- even in a causal like setting where relationships are still on the surface. as i spat out my own views, i went home thinking how would one be judged not completely knowing the heart of it all? five years in asian town and yet i still sometimes feel out of place with standoffish characters, certain lifestyle habits and rules for all kinds of settings. have i lost the war with my laid back spirit against this highly strung and status controlled environment? it does scare me as i begin to wonder my purpose and calling being here... is this really the city i should call home to despite my slight un-attraction? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment