" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Sunday, June 24, 2012

{ We are His constant & greatest delight. }


He has brought me back to my favorite verse of all time..
one that has marked my journey with Him..

He says to "delight" in Him..

and yet to think that His mind and heart is always fixated on us..
that we are His constant and greatest delight..

as the worship leader declared today..
"we are His obsession.."
just imagine that, is just mind blowing..


"for we are Your greatest delight Lord.. and as we delight in You.. all else that are of the heart, will do so onto us.. in ways and encounters like never before.."

worthship: "let Your presence fall on me.. let Your spirit fall like rain..
let me be refreshed.. let me be restored..
only You can really heal my heart o Lord.." (ncc)

No comments:

Post a Comment