" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Monday, June 11, 2012

{ Discovering & Experiencing His word.. Pt 3. }

yes, He did it again.

it is true in His word that when we put our full trus in Him,
we will never ever be put to shame. never.

man Dad, i love it when You just blow my socks away with your supernatural ability to remove what i see that is natural. You are indeed able!

worthship:

"my hope is built, on nothing less, then Jesus blood, and righteousness.
i dare not trust, the sweetest frame, but wholly trust in Jesus name."

Your name, that is above every other name,
Your name, that holds the power to overwhelm every principalities.
Your name, that is exalted in every of Your house and temple,
Your name, that we can boldly worship and declare our praises to,
Your name, that is imprinted in my mouth and heart.

i'm, Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment