" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Monday, October 17, 2011

( For it is He, who watches over us.. }


His eye is on the sparrow by Lauren Hill  & Tanya blount


Why should I feel discouraged
Why should the shadows come
Why should my heart feel lonely
And long for Heav'n and home

When Jesus is my portion
A constant Friend is He
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches over me
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches me

I sing because I'm happy
I sing because I'm free

-----

"What's the price of two or three pet canaries?
Some loose change, right?
But God never overlooks a single one.
And he pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail—
even numbering the hairs on your head!
So don't be intimidated by all this bully talk.
You're worth more than a million canaries."

Luke 12:6-7 (The Message) 

No comments:

Post a Comment