" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Sunday, March 20, 2011

{ Familee, my constant safe haven.. }

when things out there are not as stable as we are normally use to, and this inc. all of our circles, there is one place where you can rest secured in and that's,

familee.

not only they are our constant safe haven, but the very ones whom God has gracefully placed us in with a strong bonding and relationship, has already accepted us unconditionally.

even at our darkest, they embrace us with open arms of love and grace like no other which outshines the very worse in us.

now that's love.

-------

crazy love to my God given M. and D. who hearts me unconditionally much proving that grace is not only undeserving, but grace is also beautifully amazing.

you'll never let me go.

with familee like this, how not to say i am rich?

No comments:

Post a Comment