" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Saturday, September 1, 2012

{ Shedding the old while He puts on the new. }

what a day to end the month of august. have learnt one thing, to never give up even when you hit a delay or road block which may cause a temporary detour. though it may take slightly longer, you will eventually get there.

going to apply that very same thing to all areas of my life, especially the ones where i may find lacking or weak at. have learnt to sometimes do the opposite and go beyond the "i feel like" moments and emotions.

the fruit for this month comes in many forms, and some are even wake up calls that pertains to one's character, heart, gifting and new journey that He is taking me on -- and one that does not involve anyone but Him who graces, refines and loves unconditionally.

He told me something during worship before an awesome heartfelt message from Ps. D, and something that one was blown away and thinking "wow, really God?" assuming in my limited mind space that this was the best as it is -- but sure He has greater and better installed already.

seasonal is one word i use to be so afraid of, but now, it is slowly getting in there with an increased amount of excitement on what He is going to do next. however and wherever and whoever, i know and i know and i, know, that is going to be good.

because the heart of the Father always wants the best for His children. and though we may question and pull out the "sure or nots" (in singaporean accent), He gently looks at us, and not only tell us "sure" but shows it as well.

-----

"so yes Lord, i am ready for the new to come in all areas of my life. surprise me once again like You always do, and i shall never hold back. though yes there will be times of doubts and fears, but Your love shall reassure and bring constant comfort knowing You have the very best for me at heart.

as i am slowly shedding my old wine skin, You are progressively putting on a new one."

No comments:

Post a Comment